- What are HTML? Why are they important?
- Web pages and how web pages work
- HTML Elements & Structure
- HTML Tables
- What are Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Classes and ID
- Width and height
- Visibility, Margins
- Paddings and borders
- Variables & data types
- Arrays, Loops & Objects
- Conditional statements & control structure
- Make your own mini-game!
Core Objectives March Holiday Coding
- Providing kids with early exposure to the programming world. This is a good opportunity for your child to get their feet wet in programming with the help of experienced instructors.
- Training kids to think more logically through solving problems. We understand that each kid is different in their way of thinking. Our course content will be tailored and adapted to maximize the learning potential each child.
- Building confidence in kids through problem solving skills. Part of our mission is to imbue confidence in kids by exposing them to problems in manageable bits and guiding them to solve the problems themselves; this builds up their confidence in solving problems for themselves next time.
|*Students between 10-16||Comfortable with
using a computer!
At the end of the course, each child will have a working demonstration of the game that they have built by themselves through the concepts learnt at the course! We will then ask the kids to present the game to you and let you be the judge of whether the course is effective and if you want your kids to delve deeper into the world of programming! Feel free to contact us to find out more!😊
*To facilitate better quality classes, our students would be group into classes within their same age band!